Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life Update

Okay, not so many blog posts right now. That's because I'm busy busy busy. Here's what I have on my plate.

School 2 days a week: Tues/Thur
Church 3 days a week: Sun/Wed Night/Fri Night
Work(Sam's) 4 days a week: Mon/Wed Morn/Fri Morn/Sat

And on top of all of the above I am working with my dad at his work part time, so whenever he gets an appointment with a client, I'll go with him. Then of course I have to find time to study for school and my philosophy class specifically. Then I need to find time to read/study for the Prayer & Share class that we have. And I am also working with Tyler Bianco on a lot of the media things(video editing, camera, etc) for the Activate High School ministry stuff at church.

No wonder I dropped my Greek class. Hopefully I can steal a couple of prayers from you guys for me, that would rock :)

3 comments:

Jacob said...

That's funny, I was going to post a "I haven't posted in a while" post today too.

Dang, you are busy! You're schedule is pretty much the same as mine, except you work more. So, you must be insane. Lol

Liz said...

prayer swap!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah i havent posted anything at all in March.
i've been super busy too.
lol