Monday, October 13, 2008

New York Approacheth


October 16th-21st I will be in New York city with the SWAT team sharing the gospel. I had the pleasure to go last year also. The city surpassed my expectations, I fell in love with the city. I had some of the best conversations I've ever had as a Christian. The people were a bit calloused but that level of callousness was always shown to be covering a thicker layer of pain.

This trip we will be venturing outside of Manhattan and tackling some of the boroughs of New York like the Bronx, Queens or Brooklyn. That will be very interesting in and of itself. So I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm putting my trust in the Lord's promises that he will get me through the length of the trip. My prayer is that through this SWAT trip I would experience exponential growth.

Also, if you want to stay updated on what I'm doing in New York check out my Twitter.

No comments: