Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Day of Biblical Preaching Class

So today is the last day of my Biblical Preaching class. It's been fun and I've learned a lot. I'm a little nervous right now, but I know I don't really have a reason to be. Well, except for the fact that I'll be preaching in front of the class for 10 minutes.

It's not that I'm nervous about doing it, its more that I'm anxious and I just want to get it over with. I'm don't like waiting around all day for these sort of things. I'm still not completely done with my sermon either, however I'm done with the 10 minutes that I'll be speaking about during the class. The clock slowly ticks away until 6pm.

Oh and it will be recorded. So that will be fun to compare myself now to the future. Hopefully I don't bomb it today!

No comments: