Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scheduling Scare

Okay so in one of my last blogs entitled "Semester Fenal" I cataloged what my schedule was for this Spring semester that has just started. But something has skewed that.

I went to my math class to find out I'm not on the roster. So I sit through class and go to admissions and find out my prerequisite wasn't met. D: So now I am in another class called Intro to Multimedia where I get to make videos! That's actually one of the things I really, really like to do but haven't had a chance to do because of the expensive cost of that hobby (video camera, computer, software.)

I'm excited.

3 comments:

Liz said...

yay for multimediaaaaaaaa! =]

K.C. said...

now you can produce my music video. sweet.

RJ McCauley said...

David, I just read your blog. Man, all i can say is Romans 8:28 - "ALL THINGS work together for good..." Love ya man and see you this weekend!